blood ties

its been years since i met my father whose now residing in Solo Indonesia. Just now we met in Larkin my uncle's place. i havent met my relatives n cousins over there too. they all grown up, jufri n mas. i met my step-mom too n my step sister ulan. tt was the first time i met my sister, the other one had to work she didnt come down to malaysia. the reason my father was in malaysia cos he had a project in KL.

i also went to my other uncle's place in danga bay. cool.....i like his place, i like his vbb n his storm(a huge jeep, imagine hummer) coolness......he's retired and now he's working as an officer at the boy's home. i wanna be like him when i retire, he have a house in sg, danga bay and kl, he have a toyota, a storm, a vespa vbb and a px200. he told me, in life you must have an aim, a direction and you must plan your retirement, like him....hehehe sure id heed his advice.

my stepmom, i didnt talk much to ibu yanti cos i wasnt reely comfortable but at least i do talk to her a little, im beginning to accept her. my step sister is studying telecommunication in indonesia at some college, she's tall, quiet and shy.... my uncles n aunties are visiting them in solo come december, i dunno if i want to tag cos first of all, i only have 2 days leave and secondly, i got debts to clear.

suddenly, the trip just now made me wanna be close to my family again....

definitely, i will visit my uncle again both uncles one in larkin n the other in danga bay and definitely one day id love to visit my family in solo. insyahAllah. and i am glad my father is doing well now, being sent by his indonesian company to all over indonesia and malaysia to service and repair printing machines. Alhamdullilah but i just hope he follow the path n not stray away and only think of duniawi. i'll pray for him, insyahAllah......gnite peepz

0 comments: