im a protector.....

more of a protector for my own, my life, my mommy.....

almost a month working...a success i must say to stay in a totally different environment, retailing...all for the sake of survival...and come this week another sacrifce...my hair...i love my 'ramone-y' hair....but it has to go.....

in life, wat is boring u must make interesting...if ur mindset is, ar lame ar boring ar....drag ar...then tt it will be...but if u cheer urself up, put a little colour into ur work....humm...whistle, sing as u doing work...it helps, it makes life less boring quiet and mundane....thats how i did it...apart from reminding myself that i have bills to pay, bike to buy, loans to settle.....i cheer myself up on a daily basis.....

i think im becoming more adult....i begin not to think only about my enjoyment like the time when i just completed NS all i thought was holidays and making my baby happy and dolling up my vespa....but now, though those wants is still in my mind, though i still wanna buy another bike, though i still wanna add accessories to it, though i still want nice clothes...but i calculated and recalculated to make sure i have enough to give mom and some to my savings....i guess im growing up eventually....im being more responsible and considerate....oh i even opted to get a x1 instead of an xr4.....:)

as age catches on, i race against time to build up a future....and i race to catch up on more fun before i finally settle down and chill....i set myself a target....and i hope to attain it.....if this job turns out well, id stay if not, id find another after a year of gaining experience....im looking into getting another extra source of income too...probably part time/freelance jobs....on my off days....or when i work mornings....there isnt much time to do sooo many things, im already turning 26...my lifes has changed for the past year, i have to adapt to it and change my plans, path for the future....

reggae fest, search.....i wanna attend this 2 events...hope i could....hope i get an off that 2 dayst.....:).....

0 comments: