kau hancurkan hatiku, untk melihat mu.....

eee....sound so emo.....but anyways, that came off peter pan's hit song, today they got in 1st for the song "Kukatakan Dengan Indah"...their songs are so 'life like' meaning its as though its taken off from someone's life sorta narrated story...its not like some song composures that you can straight away tell its purely fictional....

so much so for songs....
went to the library to indulge in mass knowledge absorption thru 3 books on my new upcoming hobby....and 1 self help book.....that aisha laughed at...oh met her cos she had to pass me the firewire cables n charger and all.....after that she went to meet ardha..... me home for me as the clouds turn dark forbiding me to ride further.. probably its just telling me, enough for the day....:)....

by the way my room's clean......and i have a dgcam.....but i still take fotos using my k700i....idiot!......here's my caramella....enjoi!


caramella my love.....

0 comments: